A woman who is accused of attracting, torturing and neglecting a four -year -old girl older than 10 months is looking for access to the medical proof of a doctor has heard a magistrate.
The woman, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, had called her case on Beenleigh Magistrates Court for the second time on Wednesday, south of Brisbane.
The police of Queensland laid 29 charges against the 32-year-old woman after her arrest at the end of January that she had not given the girl the needs of life in a way that was “probably permanently injured.”
The police claim that the woman torture, serious physical injury and six counts of mistreatment with physical injury has committed as domestic violence against the girl in the Logan -Buitenwijk of Blacks Creek, near Beenleigh, between March 4, 2024 and January 9 of this year.
The woman would appear in court via a Videolink from Brisbane Women's Correctional Center, but she was apologized for the day.
Platreator Adriane Hillier told acting magistrate Gary Finger that she had received a partial evidence from public prosecutors on Wednesday.
'There is some medical material that remains excellent … I understand that the assignment is quite extensive. We are looking for a delay to revise the assignment, “said Hillier.
Police Public Prosecutor Sergeant Darrel Armfield did not oppose the application.

The Queensland police have released images of the arrest of January 24 of the woman who reportedly attacked, tortured and neglected a four -year -old girl

The woman was accused of 29 violations, including torture and serious physical injury
The accused woman has not requested a bail.
The finger postponed the case until 7 May and the woman took in custody.
Logan Child Protection and Investigation Unit Detectives previously claimed that the woman had been arrested after they had received a tip about a young girl who suffered considerable injury.
The police claimed that medical staff discovered that the girl had extensive injuries, including bruises, burns, fractures and deformation.
At the time, Detective Acting Inspector claimed that the actions of uniformed police and researchers had saved the child's life.

The woman was apologized to appear on Wednesday at Beenleigh Magistrates Court and remains in custody
“The alleged physical abuse that this little girl has endured is one of the worst I have seen in my career,” said Detective Ellis.
The woman was also accused of 18 counts of delivering cannabis between April 2023 and the end of December 2024.
She was also accused of owning scales, clip-SE bags and a mobile phone that is suspected of being used in drug crimes.
If you or someone you know need support, contact Lifeline on 13 11 14, a helpline for children on 1800 55 1800 and 1800 respect (1800 737 732).