A model accused of attacking her famous Bodybuilder boyfriend during a spit late in the evening in Sydney Street claimed that it is all a big 'misunderstanding'.
The police claim that Katherine Elise Johnston Ozcan Aytemiz has hit the head after a fiery argument in a suburb in the west of Sydney in the early hours of March 21.
Aytemiz – who was known as a member of 'Aesthetics Crew' in addition to the deceased founder Aziz 'Zyzz' Sergeyevich Shavershian – said that the incident is in danger of derailing their wedding day for a few weeks away.
Johnstone's name appeared in a newspaper in Sydney on Saturday after the police had accused her of a mistreatment with a physical injury and she will appear in court next week.
A tears Johnston told Daily Mail Australia that the incident was blown out of proportion.
“It's really nobody's company, right?” she said. “Why is it someone's business? It is a very personal lawsuit. I have two children. I don't need this.
'We try to sort this out because it is outside a joke.
“I'm so angry. I'm so upset. '

Katherine Johnstone is accused of attacking her fiancé during an argument, but they both claim that it is blown out of proportion

Well -known Sydney Bodybuilder Ozcan Aytemiz was reportedly struck in the head during the spit
Johnstone said that she was 'very aware' that her partner had enjoyed a striking because of his membership with aesthetics team.
The group had been an internet sensation before 'Zyzz' died of a heart attack in Thailand in 2011. Aytemiz then continued to follow a cult and still has more than 12,000 followers on social media.
Aytemiz claimed that he had contracted the wound on his head while he got out of a car.
“This is pretty much a big concept. The information is a bit wrong, “he said.
'At the time, when I got out of the car, I actually hit my head on the car roof. They (police) thought she was, but it wasn't really. '
Aytemiz said that he was also worried about any unfavorable publicity prior to his threatening wedding.
“For her family and my family it would just be a big problem between everyone because we're getting married in a month or so,” he said.
The police claim that the incident took place outside a house in Sydney Street, North Strathfield shortly before 2 am on Friday, March 21.

The aesthetics team was an internet sensation in the 2000s (photo)

Mrs. Johnstone will be in court next week, just one month after the wedding of the couple

Aytemiz said he got his head out of a car
“Officers affiliated with the Burwood Police Area Command were present and were told that a 35-year-old man was reportedly attacked by a 33-year-old woman during a fight,” said a spokesperson.
“The 35-year-old man sustained his head a slight injury.
“The woman was arrested and taken to the Burwood police station, where she was accused of abuse with clear physical damage (DV).”