Sunday, April 6, 2025
Home News Stern-faced Prince Andrew breaks cover as he is seen for the first time since Virginia Giuffre’s crash that left his sex abuse accuser claiming she would be dead in days

Stern-faced Prince Andrew breaks cover as he is seen for the first time since Virginia Giuffre’s crash that left his sex abuse accuser claiming she would be dead in days

by Abella
0 comments

A strict face springs Andrew was noticed after a week in Windsor in which his prosecutor Virginia Giuffre dominated the headlines when she claimed that she had 'four days to live' after a bus crash.

The Chatter Duke of York, 65, was seen with a female companion on his weekly ride that seemed somewhat distracted while he was all dressed in navy blue.

It comes after Mrs. Giuffre, 41, went to social media to claim that she had serious injuries and only a few days to live after a crash in Australia.

Mrs. Giuffre, who won a millions of pound payment from Prince Andrew after she claimed that she had sex with him at the age of 17, her Instagram followers told on Sunday that she 'had four days to live' after the suffering of kidney failure in the crash.

“I will not be bored with the details, but I think it is important to note that when a school driver comes to you and drives 110 km, because we delayed for a turn that, regardless of your car, it is, it is just as well,” she wrote in the post.

She later said through a spokesperson that the photo of her with a bruised face and the corresponding message on Instagram was 'in the mistake', and was only supposed to be available on her private Facebook account.

Stern-faced Prince Andrew breaks cover as he is seen for the first time since Virginia Giuffre’s crash that left his sex abuse accuser claiming she would be dead in days

A strict face springs Andrew was noted in Windsor after a week in which his prosecutor Virginia Giuffre dominated the headlines when she claimed that she had 'four days to live' after a bus crash

The prince seemed somewhat distracted when he started his Weekenrit around Windsor

The prince seemed somewhat distracted when he started his Weekenrit around Windsor

Virginia Giuffre placed a selfie to Instagram next to a message that she had 'four days to live' and kidney failure

Virginia Giuffre placed a selfie to Instagram next to a message that she had 'four days to live' and kidney failure

The bus driver in the heart of the story, Ross Munns, quickly disputed Mrs. Giuffre's report and said that the crash took place after he had followed a slowly moving white car for three kilometers before he decided to catch up when it went below 75 km.

The crash, which happened on Monday last week, concerned a small white Toyota Highlander, powered by a 71-year-old woman who, according to him, was the caretaker of Mrs. Giuffre.

Mr. Munns said he still had about 29 children on board when he started his maneuver alone for the car to suddenly go directly for him to get into a rural property north of Perth, West -Australia.

He describes Mrs. Giuffre's claims and the circumstances of the crash, he said: 'It was just blown out of proportion and I know what happened. I didn't even see her in the car. '

Mrs. Giuffre, who was known as Virginia Roberts before her marriage, claimed that she was injured in the school bus accident in her Instagram post from her hospital bed and said she wanted to see her three children for the last time.

She wrote: 'I went in the kidney failure, they gave me four days to live and transferred me to a specialist hospital in urology.

'I am ready to go, just not until I see my babies one last time. My heart is crushed and every day that passes my grief, only gets deeper. '

Medical sources have claimed that she does not only have days to live.

Regardless of the facts of the crash, the events have put Mrs. Giuffre back into the international spotlight, making an uncomfortable situation for the Royal Prince (photo)

Regardless of the facts of the crash, the events have put Mrs. Giuffre back into the international spotlight, making an uncomfortable situation for the Royal Prince (photo)

The now infamous photo of Prince Andrew, his prosecutor Virginia Giuffre and Jeffrey Epstein's close confidant Ghislaine Maxwell in Maxwell's London Townhouse

The now infamous photo of Prince Andrew, his prosecutor Virginia Giuffre and Jeffrey Epstein's close confidant Ghislaine Maxwell in Maxwell's London Townhouse

The crash, which took place last Monday on Gababby (photo), was a small white Toyota Highlander, powered by a 71-year-old woman whom he believed was Mrs. Giuffre's caretaker

The crash, which took place last Monday on Gababby (photo), was a small white Toyota Highlander, powered by a 71-year-old woman whom he believed was Mrs. Giuffre's caretaker

Regardless of the facts of the crash, the events have put Mrs. Giuffre back into the international spotlight, making an uncomfortable situation for the Royal Prince.

Andrew was previously forced to pay a scheme that was reportedly worth millions of pounds after Mrs. Giuffre claimed that pedophile Jeffrey Epstein had traded her all over the world to have sex with the prince when she was only 17.

The Duke Week was made even worse after new judicial documents had been released in the Chinese espionage scandal in which he was involved.

Earlier it was revealed that he had a business relationship with Yang Tengbo, an alleged Chinese agent who delivered the government, tried to exert the influence on the prince.

Documents that were previously released in the case show close by assistant to Andrew Dominic Hampshire, thanked Yang for standing Andrew after his Newnight Interview 2019 about his relationship with the late billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

But this week it was revealed that the couple was so close – who was accused of espionage for the Chinese Communist Party – was twice invited to meetings with the king himself.

A witness statement by Mr Hampshire in support of Yang revealed that there were two meetings with Charles between December 2023 and May last year.

Mr Hampshire, the Duke and the King discussed 'what the Duke can do in a way that is acceptable to his Majesty' after his business opportunities dried up after disclosure about his relationship with billionaire Epstein.

Yang was also invited to Andrew's 60th birthday party and was an integral part of launching the Roadshow of the Duke Dragons Den-Style Investment Roadshow, Pitch@Palace, in China.

In February 2023, Yang was 'offboarded' from a flight from Beijing to London and told that he would be banned from the UK because of suspicions that he was an agent for the Chinese state. That decision was confirmed the following month by the then Minister of the Interior Suella Braverman.

Yang Tengbo says he claims that he is a spy 'completely unfounded'.

A spokesperson for Buckingham Palace said this week: “While his Majesty met De Duke and his adviser to hear sketching proposals for independent financing last year, the person known as H6 was not mentioned at any time or in any way as part of these discussions.”

This is a crushing new story and is updated.

You may also like

Leave a Comment

Soledad is the Best Newspaper and Magazine WordPress Theme with tons of options and demos ready to import. This theme is perfect for blogs and excellent for online stores, news, magazine or review sites.

Buy Soledad now!

Edtior's Picks

Latest Articles

u00a92022u00a0Soledad.u00a0All Right Reserved. Designed and Developed byu00a0Penci Design.

slot resmi
sbctotosbctototata4dvisa4dvisa4dwasiat4dwasiat4dvava4dvava4dkopi4dkopi4dyes4dyes4donictotopamtototimnas4dtata4dtogel62 halte4d wasiat4d sisil4d ungutoto desa4d bahagia4d aksitoto EUROTOGEL VISA4D visa4d togel62 timnas4d neng4d timnas4d wasiat4d nmax4d papua4d wangi4d amanahtoto ak4d wifi4d sbctoto timnas4d kebaya4d RASA4D visa4d neko4d wasiat4d nasa4d amanahtoto tante4d kopi4dcermin4dBungker CorpSakka Sportweartimnas4dnmax4dmoyang4dtimnas4dhonda4dhonda4dubud4dsbctotoeurotogelsbctotototo88slotmeriah4deurotogeltata4dmeriah4dtimnas4dubud4dubud4deurotogelpower4dsortotosbctoto
eurotogel dragon4d sortoto
visa4d