Melbourne -crime boss Tony Mokbel spent his first day of freedom with shopping for perfumes in Myer after spending 18 years behind the bars.
The gangster was seen on Saturday in the perfume part of the department store in the Northland shopping center in a northern outskirts of Melbourne.
He left the stores with several bags in hand, including one of Coles and one of the food store, elite supplements.
Earlier that morning, Mokbel came out of his new house and checked in at his local police station while he was followed by a media scrum.
Asked how he felt, he said he couldn't comment, the age reported.
'[Court] Proceedings are underway. I can't say anything, “said Mokbel.
He was then seen in Viewbank Park with a dark -haired woman who was reportedly his girlfriend, as well as his sister Gawy Saad and her husband Youssef.
On Friday, the 59-year-old the stairs of the Victorian Supreme Court with a bright smile ended after having spent almost two decades behind bars.

Melbourne crime boss Tony Mokbel and a dark-haired woman who was said to be his girlfriend (photo) were caught shopping in the perfume section in Myer in a northern outskirts of Melbourne 24 hours after his release from prison on Friday on Friday


During the first 24 hours of freedom, Mokbel (photo) was seen in a shopping center in Northland, just north of Melbourne

Mokbel (photo) could not control his joy when he walked through the stairs of the Victorian Supreme Court on Friday after 18 years behind the bars
Daily Mail Australia revealed on Friday that Mokbel's first act after released from prison to visit his mother's grave.
Lora Mokbel, 83, said goodbye to a service with Our Lady or Lebanon Maronite Catholic Church in Thornbury in 2013, where mourners mixed with some of the criminal elite of Melbourne.
Mokbel had not been able to attend the funeral, nor had his brother Milad, who also served time for drug offenses.
But on Friday Mokbel immediately went to Fawner Memorial Park with an entourage of supporters where he finally got his respect for his mother.
The gangster notoir bought a yacht called 'Edwena' in 2006 and hired a Greek crew to spirit him from Australia while he was on a bail when he fled justice.
He was released on Friday after the court agreed that he had been founded by a civilized former lawyer and police informant Nicola Gobbo.
The 59-year-old Said nothing while he walked through a police Cordon and protected him against a horde of journalists and other spectators.
The decision to release Mokbel saw for breath of his supporters, who stuffed the courthouse.

Mokbel was treated like a celebrity from the prison dock, shaking hands and chatting with his supporters


The court heard that the gangster had 'strong family support' and a mysterious long -term partner he was depicted with just a few hours after his release

Daily Mail Australia revealed that the first act of Mokbel after he had been released from prison was to visit his mother's grave (he is shown that Fawnerer Cemetery leaves where his mother is buried)
Although freely on bail, Mokbel has to wear a GPS -Opelarmband that monitors every movement.
The court heard that the gangster had 'strong family support' and a long -term partner.
He will have to report to his local police station every day and adhere to a strict evening clock between 11 p.m. and 6 p.m.
After his release, Mokbel was dismissed in a matte black Mercedes, where he was brought to his new home with his sister and her family in the north of Melbourne.
But Buren hid in fear with one resident, Donna tells Daily Mail Australia on Friday that she thinks it is 'very bad' for the community.
“First of all, I am worried that he has enemies, who has been shown in prison that he has enemies because he almost died and that these enemies or other crime figures will come and she knows, you kill him,” she said.
By releasing Mokbel on bail, Justices Karin Emerton, Robert Osborn and Jane Dixon, agreed that he had a solid chance to win his profession against three convictions for drug trafficking, which is expected to be heard later this year.
If he wins, this will probably result in his complete release.
His current sentence is going in 2037, but he is eligible for conditional release in June 2031.