Jimmy Kimmel Reveals He Nearly Burned His Hair and Eyebrows While Cooking Thanksgiving Dinner

Jimmy Kimmel Reveals He Nearly Burned His Hair and Eyebrows While Cooking His Thanksgiving Dinner










Jimmy Kimmel nearly got scared while cooking his Thanksgiving dinner and revealed he nearly burned his hair and eyebrows.

The 54-year-old host of the late night talk show shared a new snap on Instagram, revealing his parched hair, eyebrows and underarm hair after a cooking mistake.

Kimmel appeared to be in a good mood and shared an Instagram photo showing the damage.

Burn: Jimmy Kimmel nearly got scared while cooking his Thanksgiving dinner and revealed he nearly burned his hair and eyebrows

The comedian wore a black baseball cap that was tilted up to reveal the scorched hair on his forehead and eyebrows.

He also raised one of his forearms with even more scorched hair, although his beard appears to have remained intact.

Several of his famous friends joined in, including Chloe Bennet, who said, “I can smell this picture.”

Celebrity: Several of his famous friends chimed in, including Chloe Bennet, who said 'I can smell this picture'

Celebrity: Several of his famous friends chimed in, including Chloe Bennet, who said ‘I can smell this picture’

Still, the incident didn’t stop him from delivering a perfectly cooked turkey, as he showed in his next photo… after cleaning up.

He was seen smiling and holding an oven grate with the chubby bird saying, “Verified Burnt Hair Smoked Turkey #happythanksgiving.”

Kimmel also showed his generous nature in the following Instagram post, from the Los Angeles-based St. Joseph’s Center, which provides food to low-income families.

Bird: Still, the incident didn't stop him from delivering a perfectly cooked turkey, as he showed in his next photo... after cleaning up

Bird: Still, the incident didn’t stop him from delivering a perfectly cooked turkey, as he showed in his next photo… after cleaning up

“Thank you to everyone who gave to @stjosephctr – @mmcnearney and I matched your donations to feed 1300 families today – we are grateful that an organization like this exists – let’s do it again at Christmas!” he said.

This isn’t the first time Kimmel has had a hair-singing accident, revealing in an Ellen episode last November.

“I didn’t tell anyone this, but on July 4th I did something really stupid. I turned on the gas on the grill and then went for a walk to find matches,” he began.

Not the first time: This isn't the first time Kimmel has had an accident with her singing, which was revealed in an Ellen episode last November

Not the first time: This isn’t the first time Kimmel has had an accident with her singing, which was revealed in an Ellen episode last November

“And when I got back I was like, ‘Hmm, I should probably open the lid and air this thing, maybe I should turn it off and start over.'”

“And then I thought, ‘No, I’m not going to do that. I’ll set a piece of paper on fire and then throw it in the grill,'” he said.

“I did that, and there was a huge explosion in my face. I’ve burned my beard off and my eyebrow off and my eyelashes off,” he said.

Thank you: 'Thank you to everyone who gave to @stjosephctr - @mmcnearney and I matched your donations to feed 1300 families today - we are grateful that an organization like this exists - let's do it again this Christmas!'  he said

Thank you: ‘Thank you to everyone who gave to @stjosephctr – @mmcnearney and I matched your donations to feed 1300 families today – we are grateful that an organization like this exists – let’s do it again this Christmas!’ he said

Advertisement

.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button