© 2022 - USMAIL24.COM. All Rights Reserved.
“You’ll always remember this as the day you almost got Captain Jack Sparrow!” Social media erupts after Johnny Depp wins libel lawsuit over Amber Heard
- The jury found both Johnny Depp and Amber Heard liable for defaming each other
- Amber was found liable on more counts than Johnny and had to pay him a total of $15 million in damages
- He was held liable for defaming her on some counts and ordered her to pay $2 million in damages
- Social media declared Johnny the winner and the hashtag #TruthWins started trending
- Her fans say the verdict is a setback for victims of domestic violence, who may now be afraid to come forward even more