How To Get Cash Just For SHOPPING This Black Friday: Website Rewards You For Browsing Top Brands Like The Iconic, PE Nation, and Woolworths
- ShopBack is the largest rewards platform in Asia Pacific with 30 million users
- During the Black Friday weekend, the website offers shoppers 35% cashback
- Customers only need to shop in stores that partner online with ShopBack
- The Iconic, Myer, Rebel Sport, PE Nation and GHD are all involved in the scheme
Australians preparing to spend big over the Black Friday sales weekend will be happy to know that there is a way to get some of your money back using a handy rewards platform.
ShopBack partners with 5,000 different brands across the country, including The Iconic, Myer, Rebel Sport, PE Nation, Woolworths and GHD, who pay the unique website a commission to send customers their way.
Then some of that commission is shared with the ShopBack shoppers, meaning you save money while spending it on labels that you would buy clothes from and manufacture anyway.
ShopBack partners with 5,000 different brands across the country including The Iconic, Myer, Rebel Sport, PE Nation and GHD who pay the unique website a commission to send customers their way (stock image)
From November 26 through Cyber Monday, the maximum cashback offer is set at 30 percent of the retail price, with Friday The Iconic shoppers getting 30 percent back, Myer customers 20 percent from 2-6 p.m. and Rebel 35 percent (capped at $ 45) from 4 – 10 p.m.
On Saturdays, Surfstitch, Nasty Gal, PrettyLittleThing, Culture Kings, Bonds, Glue Store, Forever New, Oz Hair & Beauty, My Muscle Chef, The Oodie and Modibodi are offering cash back all day.
UnderArmour, Canningvale, Boohooman, Patpat, Jo Mercer, Lovehoney, Sportscraft, and Revolution Beauty are just some of the stores offering up to 20 percent cash back.
While on Mondays, First Choice Liquor, Adidas, Target Australia and eBay Australia will be returned up to 30 percent of the sale price.
Athleisure brand PE Nation is part of ShopBack deals this weekend (pictured)
It’s important to note that shoppers should keep an eye on the exact cash-back amounts on the website and in the app when each new day begins to make sure they don’t miss out on a deal.
The Black Friday and Cyber Monday weekend has become the biggest online sales event in the world as retailers try to pique customers’ interests with early Christmas releases.
According to the Australian Retailers Association, Australians are expected to spend $5.4 billion this weekend, so it’s worth getting any of the major retailers involved.
Here’s how to get the most out of Black Friday sales:
1. The website allows shoppers to search for the exact product they are looking for and ShopBack will find the cheapest price available. So you don’t have to have multiple tabs open looking for the best deal.
2. If you download the ShopBack Chrome extension in your browser, cashback notifications will appear on stores’ sites and the discounts will be applied automatically when you shop online.
3. When you go to the stores in Sydney, you can link your debit or credit card to your ShopBack account and get cashback when you buy in store from select retailers.